Facial Cosmetic Surgery Amesbury MA
Cosmetic Facial Surgery Section | N. Boston Facial Surgery
‘Enhancing natural beauty…One face at a time’
Men and women interested in reducing the signs of facial aging and enhancing or correcting facial contours often seek cosmetic facial surgery to achieve their goals. Healthy, non-smoking patients who want to get rid of wrinkles, lift sagging skin or improve the shape of their nose, cheeks or chin are typically ideal candidates for cosmetic surgery and enjoy long-term or permanent improvement.
As Oral & Maxillofacial surgeons, we are uniquely qualified to perform cosmetic procedures that involve the functional and esthetic aspects of the face and jaws. Extensive education and training in surgical procedures involving soft tissue (skin and muscle) and hard tissue (bone and cartilage) finely attune our surgeons to predictably enhance the harmony and natural beauty of each individual’s facial features.
Our goal is simple and clear; to enhance each persons’ own natural facial beauty without changing ‘your’ face in a stereotypical ‘plastic’ manor.
Our procedures are listed below, are day procedures, and can be performed with IV sedation or general anesthesia:
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery) – Helps to correct baggy, tired look that accompanies excess skin and prolapsed fat around the eyes which may or may not affect peripheral vision.
- Cheek (Malar) Implants – Helps to increase the projection of the midface contours.
- Chin Advancement/Reduction-Through the use of an implant or repositioning of anatomical chin, this procedure enhances the lower facial third in respect to the overall facial contour and shape. This procedure not only allows for advancement or reduction but also the ability to correct the facial midline and/or lengthen/shorten the lower face.
- Lip Enhancement (Lip Lift) – Depending on age and the overall goal, many surgical and nonsurgical options are available to completely redefine, enhance or just highlight the upper and lower lips.
- Orthognathic Surgery – Corrects a wide range of minor and major skeletal and dental irregularities, including the misalignment of the jaws and teeth, which in turn, can improve chewing speaking and breathing. Through the correction of these functional problems, the facial contours and overall appearance tends to be quite dramatically enhanced.
- Rhinoplasty (Nasal Surgery) – Through a multitude of approaches, we can reduce or redefine the overall size of the nose, change the shape of the tip or bridge, narrow the span of the nostrils, or change the angle between the nose and upper lip.
- Scar Revision – Due to the location of facial scars, many times, they are considered a cosmetic issue. Through the use of the latest medical laser technology we have a wide array of minimally invasive techniques to achieve results to meet your expectations.
- Submental Liposuction – Management of the excess collection of tissue under the chin as it approaches the neck is achieved through this technique which allows for a tighter more contoured chin-throat angle.
- Botox® – Performed in minutes, this procedure significantly reduces the appearance of dynamic wrinkles in the forehead, crow’s feet, and glabellar (11’s) regions by reducing muscle activity.
- Chemical Peels – From superficial to deep depending on the desired outcome, specific topical formulas are used to remove epithelial layers of the skin which allows for the formation of tighter, smoother skin.
- Lumenis Co2 Total FX® Laser Resurfacing – This CO2fractional laser technology has revolutionized the concept of facial rejuvenation, providing optimal results in the removal of hyperpigmentation, fine and deep wrinkles, and scarring with a minimal recovery period, long lasting (years) results with little to no discomfort.
- Injectable Fillers (Juvaderm®, Restylane®) – Multiple options are available for soft tissue augmentation of the lips, nasolabial folds, tear drop region and even the jowls through the use of this minimally invasive technique achieving a natural more youthful look.
Before and After Gallery